Electrical Safety Machine with IEC60335 Inclined Plane Device
|FOB Price:||US $800-1,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800-1,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or According to The Client′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AUTO-WD2
- Name: Inclined Plane Device
- Warrantly: 12 Months
- OEM/ODM: Acceptable
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: AUTOSTRONG
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Brand: Autostrong
- Certificate: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Power: Electronic
- Delivery Time: 5~15 Working Days
- International Standrad: IEC60335-1 Clause 20.1
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9031809010
1. Application:this tester is used to test the stability of an apparatus that requires a surface in order to work. The tester consists of a surface and an angle adjusting device with angles 0~15° C. The appliance is placed in any normal position of use on a plane inclined at an angle of 10° C.
|Types||Surface Diameter||Angle Range||Bearing Capacity||Rotate Way|
|AUTO- WD 3||1000mm||0-30 °||125KG||hand-actuated/dynamoelectric|
|AUTO- WD 2||800mm||0-30 °||80KG||hand-actuated/dynamoelectric|
|AUTO- WD 1||600mm||0-45°||50KG||hand-actuated|
To the horizontal, the supply cord resting on the inclined plane in the most unfavorable position. However, if part of an appliance comes into contact with the horizontal supporting surface when the appliance is tilted through an angle of 10° C.
The appliance is placed on a horizontal support and tilted in the most unfavorable direction through an angle of 10° C; Appliances provided with doors are tested with the doors open or closed, whichever is the more unfavorable.
Appliances intended to be filled with liquid by the user in normal use are tested empty or filled with the most unfavorable quantity of water up to the capacity indicated in the instructions.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products. We'll be very happy to give your the best quotation on your detail requirements.